International Travel Reviews™
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews
To Promote Your Tourism Location
A Message From The CEO
Rick Stoneking Sr.
Heather Pendley, Submissions Editor
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews is a critical question. There are a number of reasons. This page is an overview. So, be sure to also read this article. Why Hire ITR? Top 7 Reasons. As a business services provider, we know you could use an in-house solution. Why Hire ITR? Top 7 Reasons, provides seven reasons why hiring us is more cost-effective than in-house marketing efforts.
We Use An Omni-Channel Marketing Approach
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews is a complex business decision. We use an omni-channel marketing approach to maximize the marketing efforts for your business. As a result, this helps you in three ways.
- We send our reviews to magazines and newspapers.
- Furthermore, we post information on social media in real-time as we do the review.
- In addition, we also publish our reviews in this online travel magazine and blog.
What do your customers need the most? TRAVEL INTELLIGENCE!
They do not call it that. They do not say, “Oh, I must get a travel intelligence report for our vacation.” No, they simply ask the who, what, when, where, why, and how questions to find out what they need to know for their trip.
This is where we excel. We provide travel intelligence so travelers know the answers to these common questions.
This is what we call the 5W+H Formula.
- Who to see for help.
- What to do in an emergency.
- When to travel for the most savings.
- Where to eat the best local foods.
- Why you would want to travel to a particular tourism site in the first place.
- How to avoid pitfalls.
Other aspects to Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews
First, we also cover many other aspects of travel. These include accessibility issues necessary to have a safe, fun, and exciting travel experience for everyone. Second, we do this by actually visiting our client locations. However, they must relate to the travel and tourism industry. Also, this includes newly found and existing historical sites. Third, we conduct our own reviews, including an accessibility review, whether the review is for information or tourism-related purposes. Lastly, we then publish the reviews in our travel magazine, as well as other magazines relevant to the tourism site.
Thorough Evaluations of Our Client’s Business Location
We conduct a very thorough evaluation of our client’s business and where their site is located. Also, we include accessibility reviews of features crucial to accommodate travelers with any type of disability. Most importantly, Disabled caretakers and their companions are expected to be over $300b in 2017. Moreover, we enhance our reviews with site photos. In addition, we also do reviews and photos of new and existing historic sites. We do this for promoting historical sites as travel and tourism destinations for our clients in both private and government sectors.
Above all, we promote accessible travel for all people with accessibility issues, from autism to wheelchair-bound travelers. Similarly, we do everything possible to promote excellence in accessibility worldwide. As a matter of fact, I am physically disabled myself. As a result, I use a power wheelchair. Thus, we urge forward-thinking companies to ask for an accessibility review when they book us for a travel review. Without a doubt, our accessibility reviews form an important part of the overall review process. Furthermore, it is not an option to you can choose. Nor is it optional. Additionally, it gives us more outlets for promotion of the site we review. Obviously, we wish to recognize those who are proactive about accessibility.
How We Are Different
The decision as to “Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews” includes a complex array of services. We will not just write “an” article to submit to “a” travel magazine as most travel writers do, or just post it to a personal blog.
Expert Copywriting and Web Content
Our Expert Travel Copywriters Will Write Copy tailored to your business AND to the specifications of the publications to whom we send articles. This includes:
- Multiple, major print, and online travel and tourism magazines.
- For publication in our own Online Travel and tourism magazine.
- For publication in our own Online Travel and tourism blog.
- We always do accessibility reviews for each tourism site – giving you even more promotion.
- For submission to multiple magazines for disabled travelers, based on our accessibility reviews.
- For the travel sections of major newspapers in the U.S.
- Tailored review snippets to post in real-time on major social media sites.
- Writing tailored review snippets for posting on major social media sites after we conduct the review.
- Tailored review snippets for posting on regional or country specific social media sites after we conduct the review.
- Writing tailored review snippets of information about your company based on search results for posting on major social media sites.
Our Social Media Network Partners
Additionally, we will get our colleagues on all major, regional, or country specific social media sites to re-post in real-time. As well, they would post after the fact reviews. Also, keep in mind, that all our efforts include photos of your locations. As a result, this makes each mention of your company come alive!
Another reason Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews include press releases. Our expert press release copywriters will help promote your company in countries where you want to expand your reach. This helps you to bring in more regional tourists from neighboring countries. furthermore, this includes posting links where they can find our reviews about your company.
A Marketing Bonanza
To say this will be an advertising and marketing bonanza for your company’s locations is a gross understatement! As you are aware, the level of promotion I am describing would cost well over $100,000 per business site. Yet, your real cash payout for hiring us will only be a very tiny percentage of that. This could be an enormous help to you. So, you may wonder why our rates for doing a travel review are so much lower than what others charge. Consider these reasons.
There are three primary reasons for your costs being so low
- First, we transfer most of the costs to the magazines, newspapers, etc, that we write for. They pay us for the articles we write. So, it is in our best interest to write and publish articles about your company in as many other outlets that we can.
- Second, most of your expenses will be in-kind services for hotel rooms at your own locations, meals in your own restaurants, etc. Hotels and meals make up the largest part of the review cost, but you have no real cash outlay for it. I don’t know about the country you are in, but in the U.S., you could probably even deduct the entire cost, including the cost for in-kind services, from your tax return.
- Third, we show you how to get the cost shared with others. For instance, non-competing companies may share your costs. You simply encourage them to get their own review while we are there. This would include getting grants, or at least help, from local, state, and country tourism offices. Furthermore,in the case of non-competitors, you can have them share an equal part of the travel and local transportation costs with you. As a result, they only have to cover the extra daily stipend for the writer and photographer. Similarly, most of their costs will be in-kind services.
Cost Cutting Example
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews is a matter of deciding the most cost-effective solution for promoting your business.
For example, let’s say at one of your locations you have a five-star restaurant that predominately serves steak and seafood. In this case, you could consult with non-competing restaurants that serve a different type of food. Consider asking them to share or cover local transportation costs. In exchange we mention them in your review. Moreover, they could arrange their own review while we are there. As a result, they benefit greatly since they will not have to pay for the full review. Obviously, they would if they hired us directly. Also, since we would already be there, their daily stipend would be far less than hiring us themselves.
It benefits you because you can get them to share the travel and local transportation costs. You could even ask them to pay a small percentage of your hotel and/or restaurant costs – that would actually earn you cash! For instance, you could strike a deal with a car rental agency, and they would receive promotion for providing the local transportation. Obviously, this is a very small price to pay for being mentioned in our reviews, and on multiple social media. Consequently, you could do this with any business you choose.
Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews includes considering the extra benefits we offer. Additionally, ancillary promotion benefits apply for all parties. In fact, you receive over $100,000 of advertising and marketing reviews for each site we review. Furthermore, other companies you bring on board may wish to pay a small fee for having us write a separate article for them. As a result, you will receive mention in their articles. Indeed, this is yet another bonus benefit for you. Similarly, they further benefit by being associated with your company. In this case, it is what I call a “cascading advertising and marketing benefit”. Thus, all parties involved benefit from this.
Are You ready To Hire Us?
Indeed, I am truly excited about doing reviews for your company. As well, I hope to write back-to-back reviews for all your locations. So, if this is something you want to pursue, please email us at: [email protected] Likewise, you may contact us using our Contact Form.
A Constant Flow of Promotion for Months
As you can see, “Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews”, is a cost saving decision. First, we give a running account of our review process in real-time on social media. Second, you will get a constant flow of promotion for months to come in various magazines, newspapers, and on social media sites. In addition, we follow-up with promotions after the review. Currently, we use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. As well, we have already established accounts on Instagram and Snapchat. Likewise, we are also on Godinterest for those who wish to promote to a spiritual audience.
Regional Social Media Networks
In addition, we can add any regional social network before we post the review in real-time. For instance, in planning to visit China, we have already signed up with 123.com and will use that email address to sign-up for all of China’s social media available to us. All in all, we definitely think outside the box when it comes to promotion.
Furthermore, we have made friends all over the world who are willing to help us post to social media in real-time and after the review.
Lastly, we are very flexible and able to add social networks on the fly.
Expanded Coverage Option
Likewise, if you want more coverage in say, China. We have access to every newspaper, for every province, and for all major cities in China. Similarly, we offer the option to do this in all the countries where we do a travel review.
Leave Us Review
If you like this article “Why You Should Hire International Travel Reviews”, please feel free to leave a review in the comments.
Rick Stoneking Sr. CEO
International Publishing Group, LLC™
and International Travel Reviews™ a
Division of IPG
Heather Pendley, Submissions Editor
Connect With Us On These Social Media Sites
Facebook – http://Facebook.com/InternationalTravelReviews
Twitter – http://Twitter.com/IntlReviews
Pinterest – http://Pinterest.com/IntlReviews